eyebrow tattoo aftercare
Right after procedure
After the procedure, gently blot the area with a clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes for the full day until the oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymphatic fluids.
Days 1-7: clean
Clean daily with a damp cotton pad to remove bacteria, build-up of product, oils, and dead skin. Gently clean your eyebrows each morning and night with clean water, you may use a mild cleanser like Cetaphil. Gently To dry, gently pat with a clean dry tissue. Avoid using any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants on your brows.
Days 3-4: Grape seed oil
Apply a very thin amount of aftercare ointment/oil with a cotton tip and gently spread it across the treated area. Do not over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment/oil should be barely noticeable on the skin. Only aftercare on freshly clean brows.
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 2 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area when it is healing.
- Avoid picking, or scratching the treated area.
LIP BLUSH tattoo aftercare
- Immediately after the treatment, the lips will be slightly swollen and tender.
- Apply ointment/vaseline/paw paw constantly to keep lips hydrated. If lips are too dry it will take away too much from the colour. If you do not apply enough cream, your lips will become tight and pigmentation will come out.
- Always apply before showering/heat.
- Please do not pick – lips will exfoliate on their own, usually after 3-4 days. The ointment will help with the dry skin.
- No hot drinks or spicy food for the first day.
- No lipstick, kissing or direct water for 3 days (drink through a straw).
- Full lip treatments do take longer, usually a week before swelling/peeling has finished.
- Please do not be worried if you lose colour because you can lose 50-80% the first time.
- Cold sores – if you have ever had a cold sore, you will more than likely break out. This is caused by stress on the lips. Please consider using cold sore creams or taking antiviral medication to avoid this
eyeliner tattoo after care
Lash lift aftercare
- Keratin Lash Lift & tint
For the first 24 hours after your lash lift procedure, you should avoid getting any product on your eyelashes. This includes mascara, so eye makeup shouldn’t be worn. In addition, you should be gentle with your eyelashes and try to avoid rubbing them too much. This is all to ensure that your lashes stay lifted for as long as possible!
Lash extensions aftercare
We are passionate about quality, longevity and health for your lashes. Each extension is applied carefully on each individual lash to create length volume and fullness. Wake up feeling complete with lashes and brows ready to go out the door looking flawless like always!
first 24 hours
Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Do not wear makeup or apply any mascara directly onto the lashes.
Maintain your lashes
Long retention is the best retention... SOMETIMES! Always keep your lashes clean to avoid oil and dead skin build up, especially after a day/night of wearing heavy makeup. Not cleaning your lashes on a regular basis could cause premature shedding and poor retention. To maintain your lashes use oil free creams, cleansers and makeup removers. Do not pick or tug on your lashes as this could cause premature shedding of your natural lashes. Avoid rubbing your eyes or sleeping on your face, silk or satin pillow cases with prolong the longevity of your lashes as regular cotton causes friction, leading to loss of lashes & extensions.
how to clean your lashes
Using a foaming cleanser, pump a 50cent piece into the palm of your hand. Using a gentle brush, clean the top and bottom of your lashes, brushing from the root to the ends of the lashes. To rinse, use lukewarm water and dry immediately using a hand-held fan or hair dryer on cool, while simultaniously brushing with a lash wand to keep your lashes full and fluffy.
due for a fill?
How do I know I am due for a refill? You will notice that you lose at least 3-5 lashes, even more depending on the seasons. It is completely up to you when you would prefer to come in for a refill, however we recommend every 2-3 weeks to maintain the fullness as your hair has a cycle of 28 days. Please keep in mind that retention of 40% or less require a full new set and you will be charged accordingly.
lash & brow tint - henna aftercare
- DAY 1:
Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment. If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows Do not sleep on your face.
Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
DAY 3 & continuing
Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes. Do not use oil based products or any conditioning treatments/ serums on the lashes. This will cause the Semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster. Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades. Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster– Use gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil. Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.