Beginners Shading Course
3 techniques in 1 course - POwder, Misting & Ombre brows. two days - $3800
We’ve all got cheeky faces that come in all beautiful shapes and sizes. With hands-on guidance from your very own head brow queen, Michelle, and practical assessments on human models, you’ll learn the secret to create ultra natural brows to seamlessly blend with all different types of eyebrow growth. Personalised by our brow queen, Michelle, this is an intensive class introducing you to the machine techniques of everything you need to know about machine shading.
- Maintain Infection Control Standards and Procedures SHBBINF001 – (Certificate required – Training provided)
- Fitzpatrick scale & skin types Colour Theory
- Introduction to the Art of Shading
- 3 types of Shading techniques: Powder, Misting & Ombre brows
- The string method of shaping eyebrows
- Tools and equipment
- Pattern easy to follow outline
- Creating that ultra thin outline
- Hatching techniques
- Shading practice on fake skin (latex)
A $1000 deposit is required to secure your position. This can be booked online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Full cost of the course is $3800, the remaining payment is due 1 week before the class date. Payments can be made by cash or eftpos.
We pride ourselves in quality and care for our students and clients. In order to attain certification and work on first model:
- Perfect your work on artificial skin
- Submit at least 10 pairs of perfect brows on artificial skin to your trainer via email, performed with pencil, ruler, needles and pigment.
- Wait for the approval and improve according to the feedback received
- Once you have received approval you are ready to work on your first model and attain your certificate.