Beginners Microblading Course
two days full days spread out in two weeks
training cost $3800
We’ve all got cheeky faces that come in all beautiful shapes and sizes. With hands-on guidance from your very own head brow queen, Michelle, and practical assessments on human models, you’ll learn the secret to manually creating natural hair strokes to seamlessly blend with all different types of eyebrow growth. Personalised by our brow queen, Michelle, this is an intensive class introducing you to the manual techniques of eyebrow microblading.
- Maintain Infection Control Standards and Procedures
- SHBBINF001 – (Certificate required prior to training)
- Laws, Regulation & Registration
- Fitzpatrick scale & skin types
- Colour Theory
- Introduction to the Art of Microblading
- Hair strokes patterns and spines – All About Brow Design
- Michelles string method of symmetrical eyebrows
- Creating hyper-realistic hair strokes
- Tools and equipment
- Importance of hairgrowth direction
- Pattern easy to follow outline (Stroke process)
- Microblading practice on fake skin (latex)
A $1000 deposit is required to secure your position. This can be booked online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Full cost of the course is $3800, the remaining payment is due 1 week before the class date. Payments can be made by cash or eftpos.
We pride ourselves in quality and care for our students and clients. In order to attain certification and work on first model:
- Perfect your work on artificial skin
- Submit at least 10 pairs of perfect brows on artificial skin to your trainer via email, performed with pencil, ruler, needles and pigment.
- Wait for the approval and improve according to the feedback received
- Once you have received approval you are ready to work on your first model and attain your certificate.