To get 25 wears out of each lash, please ensure you
- Be gentle with them. When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Do not wear your fake lashes while sleeping. Remove them at the end of your day and properly clean and store them.
- Avoid putting mascara on your lashes, especially waterproof mascara. If necessary, apply them on your natural lashes first before putting on your strip lashes.
- Don’t soak them in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash.
- Carefully remove any adhesive that is left on the lash strips when your lashes are removed. While oil-based products will remove the adhesive, it is difficult to remove the oil from the lashes and this can impact the adhesion during the next wear. You can instead use a pair of flat tweezers to gently remove the adhesive.
- Store the eyelash strips back in their original container can help them maintain the curved shape.