- Carefully remove the lash from the eyelash tray, and check the eyelash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
- Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel it from the tray. Do not use your hands. You may accidentally peel the fur off the band instead.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 30-60 seconds, or until glue becomes tacky. LAVIO Lash Glue is the lash adhesive we recommend using with all LAVIO Lashes.
- Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
- Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
Lash Care Instructions
- Keep away from water and heat.
- Remove before sleeping.
- After use, any excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezer or fingers.
- Keep your lashes fluffy by keeping mascara away from them
- Always store lashes in a lash tray, to keep their shape, and protect them for re-use.
To get 25 wears out of each lash, please ensure you
- Be gentle with them. When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Do not wear your fake lashes while sleeping. Remove them at the end of your day and properly clean and store them.
- Avoid putting mascara on your lashes, especially waterproof mascara. If necessary, apply them on your natural lashes first before putting on your strip lashes.
- Don’t soak them in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash.
- Carefully remove any adhesive that is left on the lash strips when your lashes are removed. While oil based products will remove the adhesive, it is difficult to remove the oil from the lashes and this can impact the adhesion during the next wear. You can instead use a pair of flat tweezers to gently remove the adhesive.
- Store the eyelash strips back in their original container can help them maintain the curved shape.