- Carefully remove the lash from the eyelash tray, and check the eyelash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
- Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel it from the tray. Do not use your hands. You may accidentally peel the fur off the band instead.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 30-60 seconds, or until glue becomes tacky. LAVIO Lash Glue is the lash adhesive we recommend using with all LAVIO Lashes.
- Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
- Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
Lash Care Instructions
- Keep away from water and heat.
- Remove before sleeping.
- After use, any excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezer or fingers.
- Keep your lashes fluffy by keeping mascara away from them
- Always store lashes in a lash tray, to keep their shape, and protect them for re-use.