SHBBINF011 - Maintain infection control standards
training cost $350
In this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge required to maintain infection control during skin penetration treatments. This course is a Nationally Accredited Training unit. Students will receive a government approved Statement of Attainment on successful completion. This is a prerequisite unit for SHBBSKS003 – Design and perform cosmetic tattoo.
This is mandatory for Melbourne and Sydney students.
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control standards for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection
- Statement of attainment on completion*
- Comprehensive online modules
- Trainer support via email
- Mandatory to get registered by the council
A full payment of $350 is required to enrol. Once payment is sent through, your online modules will be sent to you.
Please enrol using this link: https://form.jotform.com/202019046013843