SHBBINF011 - Maintain infection control standards
training cost $350
In this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge required to maintain infection control during skin penetration treatments. This course is a Nationally Accredited Training unit. Students will receive a government approved Statement of Attainment on successful completion. This is a prerequisite unit for SHBBSKS003 – Design and perform cosmetic tattoo.
This is mandatory for Melbourne and Sydney students.
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control standards for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection
- Statement of attainment on completion*
- Comprehensive online modules
- Trainer support via email
- Mandatory to get registered by the council
- Theory training is completed as self-paced at home learning
- Practical training is delivered one on one face to face over 2-4 hours including observation assessment
- The course is conducted online that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation via correspondence
- Students will need to take note of their close study date to submit their assessments before this date, allowing time for any reassessment.
- Students can submit their practical assessment items online via upload or in person at Valentine Artistry.
- You have 3 months to complete the course
- Written Assessment (Online)
- Practical/Observation Assessment (Video Upload or In Person Practical Assessment) NOTE: must have access to an Autoclave.
- Workplace Compliance Assessment (Must be a workplace)
All 3 components are required to be passed before a certificate is issued.
A full payment of $350 is required to enrol. Once payment is sent through, your online modules will be sent to you.
Please enrol using this link: https://form.jotform.com/202019046013843