Terms & conditions
Valentine Artistry (VA) is a specialist in providing the following services:
Cosmetic Tattooing (Eyebrow, Lip, Eyeliner, Hairline, Beauty spot)
Lash & Brow services (Waxing, Extensions, Brow sculpting, Lash lifts)
Skin Services (Microneedling MTS, Facials, Dermapen)
Makeup Artistry Service
Tattoo Removal (Saline, Laser)
Cosmetic Injectables (Registered nurse)
You may make a booking online here.
A deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve all appointments this can be made online via our booking system or via bank transfer.
All bookings made online are “pencilled in appointments” Your appointment is confirmed when you received an email of confirmation. Please read the email carefully. VA reserves the right to deny or accept your appointment requests.
Please ensure you type your email and contact details correctly when making a booking on the Timely website. Your contact details will be saved online so you can securely login to make future appointments.
If you have entered contact details incorrectly you can email us at email@example.com and we can correct this for you.
Vaccinations: Unfortunately, we believe in freedom of choice, and it comes from a heavy heart to let our clients know that we cannot provide services to people who are not double vaccinated. When an employee asks for proof of vaccination, remember we are trying our best to keep open and follow the guidelines. Kindly treat our employees with the respect that they will give you. Deposit will be forfeited if client is not fully vaccinated.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Please advise of changes or cancellations to the reservation 48 hours prior to your reservation via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking fees/ deposits ate strictly non-transferable & non refundable.
If you need to cancel or become aware that you are unable to attend your booked appointment you must give at least 48-hour notice. Failing to comply within the 48 hour time frame will result you to forfeit your deposit/consultation fee.
Respectfully doing so, a new deposit must be made if you decide to make another appointment.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you are late for an appointment we may need to shorten or cancel your treatment. Respectfully, late arrivals will result you to forfeit your deposit/consultation fee.
Payment can be made via cash, Eftpos, Credit card. Payment Plans are available with AfterPay, Laybuy & PayRight and these will incur an admin fee for our third party services.
PERFECTION SESSIONS/ TOUCH UPS
- This is the second session to your initial appointment
- Any adjustments to shape and colour are done in your second session, please be patient during the healing process
- Cosmetic Tattooing is a two-step process and needs a perfection session to perfect your brows to ensure longevity
- You must book in your perfection session within 4-8 weeks after your first procedure. Please book this appointment in advance via our online booking system. Appointments can be made right after your first session, although booking dates will not be guaranteed within the 4-8 weeks.
- Failure to meet your perfection session requirements within the recommended timeframe will result in the artist’s ability to assure the longevity of your cosmetic tattoo. This will also take your artist more time to perfect and touch up your brows.
- If perfection session is delayed longer than 3 months, additional fees will be applied.
- In the circumstances you need to change or add more colour in a third session it will be charged another perfection session.
- Lip & eyeliner touchs ups will be charged an hourly of $170 p/h
- Kindly keep in mind that it is not considered a perfection session after the 3 months. Please refer to “Ongoing Touch ups (Returning Clients)”
ONGOING TOUCH-UPS (Returning Clients)
Please be mindful that every individual takes pigment different and is based on skin type, skin condition, skincare and lifestyle factors hence why everybody will need touch ups at different stages.
This is categorised into:
18 months +
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
You have the right to be informed so that you may make the decision whether or not to undergo the procedure, after knowing the risks and hazards involved. This disclosure is not meant to frighten you, it is simply an effort to make you better informed so you may give, or withhold, your consent to the procedure.
Whilst Valentine Artistry provides the most diligent care practices to the highest possible standards, NO warranty or guarantee has been made to you in a result of this permanent make up/ camouflage/ correction procedure, and that the final result cannot be guaranteed.
In Australia you must be over 18 years of age to be tattooed (Cosmetic Tattoo Services)
VA determines the right to refuse services to you if the information you provide on the client form deems you not suitable.
Medical issues should be analysed before your treatment. If unsure seek your doctor’s permission.
Blood thinning drugs, clotting disorders, and high blood pressure may cause excessive bleeding as well as fish oil capsules. Please read post treatment care here.
Diabetics and those with autoimmune disorder may manifest poor wound healing. For diabetics, this is especially true if their blood sugar is poorly controlled.
Accutane has been reported to increase the risk of hypertrophic scar formation after chemical peels and dermabrasion. Allow 3 months before booking in your tattoo procedure.
At VA we are not medical professionals nor are we obligated to inform you of your medical needs. You must consult your doctor if you have any major complications, your doctor will have the most accurate and informed direction for you.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and services on the Site, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product or service descriptions, colours, ingredients, information or other content available on or via the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, available or error-free.
You indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, relate to:
- your breach or non-observance of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties; or
- your use of the Site.